Sunday, April 12, 2009

A week off!




This photo is of David (18), Leah (32) and grandad (84) during my mother's birthday lunch. (left) The other one (on the right) is of my mother cutting her birthday cake.
It's so relaxing not having to get out of bed and race about like a chook with his head off in order to get to my job (I am a TAFE teacher in the faculty of business). I enjoy teaching most of the time, however, it can be overwhelming and it's good to have a break.

Catch up time.....in the housework, in the book reading, in the story writing, in the friends....

Family - Mum and Dad are well. They live in Broadbeach, an hour south. My parents are in their eighties and fighting fit ... well, they can race along the beach at a good pace with coffee at McDonalds as first prize every morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment